Elderton Wines’ Guest House is located at Nuriootpa, in the heart of the Barossa Valley.
Elderton Wines was established by Lorraine and Neil Ashmead in 1982 and is now managed by the second generation of the Ashmead family, brothers Cameron and Allister. The Ashmead family have enjoyed hosting many visitors over the years, and now offer Guest House accommodation to the public.
Situated only a short walk from Elderton’s Cellar Door, this is a great base for any Barossa visit.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- Continental breakfast provisions
- The Elderton Lodge offers three large bedrooms, able to accommodate up to six people comfortably (one room contains a king bed, one room a queen bed and one room contains two single beds)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout, making it toasty in the winter and beautifully cool in the summer
- The kitchen/dining offers a full kitchen, including oven and cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and sink
- The separate lounge offers comfortable seating and a flat screen television
- The wet areas comprise of a bathroom with shower and full sized bath, separate toilet and fully equipped laundry
- The back verandah offers outdoor seating and barbecue facilities
- Off-street parking available
- On request, vouchers for a free round of golf at Barossa Valley Golf Club can be provided (subject to availability)
$350 per night for up to 6 people.
Minimum two (2) night stay, except for long weekends, Easter, Christmas and New Year periods and at major event times (Barossa Vintage Festival, Barossa Gourmet Weekend, Day on the Green) where a minimum three (3) night stay applies.
*Please note the accommodation may not be available over certain periods.
Prices valid until 30 June 2016.
Reservations and enquiries
Please contact Elderton’s Cellar Door on 08 8568 7878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.