Join us for the Elderton Tennis Classic on Sunday, 10 November 2019
This is a mixed doubles tournament with Fast4 rules, with great prizes up for grabs, but with the aim of everyone having a fun day of tennis, food and wine in the Barossa.
Two divisions: Here to Win and Here to Wine (based on tennis ability).
Plus prizes for runners-up, best dressed and more.
PLAY, DRINK AND EAT
The day begins at 9am at the Nuriootpa tennis courts where you will register. Barista coffee by Barossa Bean Bar will be available to help get you warmed up ready for a great day of tennis and/or spectating.
Around midday the event moves to the Elderton Cellar Door grounds where players and spectators alike can enjoy a glass of wine and a bite to eat. This year Barossa Street Food will be providing delicious sustenance until approximately 5pm.
Take a seat under the shaded pergola, or bring a picnic rug and settle in under a tree. The Elderton pool is open to players and spectators, so bring your cossie to cool down and make a day of this fun, family friendly event.
THE LOW DOWN
- Knockout rounds to be played throughout the morning, across eight hardcourts at Nuriootpa Tennis Club
- Migrate mid-afternoon to Elderton’s Cellar Door for the finals, to be played on the grass centre court
- Registration of $100 per doubles pairing includes tennis and 2 x Elderton sweatbands
along with 2 x Elderton wine glasses with your first glass of wine (value $48)
- Players must be 18+ years and are required to sign registration forms including terms and conditions before taking court
- Food and drink purchases support the Nuriootpa Tennis Club as a major fundraiser
- Registrations close 1 November 2019 (unless full)
- Check out the 2018 Elderton Tennis Classic gallery
We hope you can join us for a fun day of tennis, food and wine!
2019 ELDERTON TENNIS CLASSIC PARTNERS