The Elderton COMMANDERS are our most loyal supporters, and we think they deserve to be a part of a special group. Membership is on an annual basis, updated each financial year. Elderton customers are invited to be a COMMANDER if they have spent at least $1000 on wine through Cellar Door and the Eldertonian mailing list in the preceding financial year.
Members receive an individually numbered COMMANDER key tag which gives access to some great rewards. An added bonus is that Elderton COMMANDERS has no membership fee. To remain a Commander, annual wine purchases (per financial year) of at least $1000 is required.
Current membership rewards include:
- First access to new vintage Command Shiraz and Ashmead Cabernet Sauvignon from 1 February (public release 1 March).
- One complimentary night in The Elderton Lodge, Elderton’s guest accommodation in Nuriootpa. Additional nights may be purchased subject to availability, additional nights at $350. If you would like to play golf during your stay at The Elderton Lodge, we can arrange a free round of golf at Barossa Valley Golf Club.
- A complimentary, structured tasting at Elderton’s Cellar Door, for up to four (4) people, hosted by Cameron, Allister or Richard. Bookings required.
- Access to the Commander concierge service – if you are visiting the Barossa, contact us and we can put together an itinerary of winery visits, dining options and other great Barossa activities for you to enjoy.
- Priority invitation to any events at the winery or in your capital city of residence.
- Exclusive access to tailored special offers, including Ashmead family museum stock.
- Easy access to the Ashmeads for drinking advice!