The Elderton COMMANDERS are our most loyal supporters, and we think they deserve to be a part of a special group. Membership is on an annual basis, updated each financial year. Elderton customers are invited to be a COMMANDER if they have spent at least $1000 on wine through Cellar Door and the Eldertonian mailing list in the preceding financial year.
Members receive an individually numbered COMMANDER key tag which gives access to some great rewards. An added bonus is that Elderton COMMANDERS has no membership fee. To remain a Commander, annual wine purchases (per financial year) of at least $1000 is required.
Current membership rewards include:
- First access to new vintage Command Shiraz and Ashmead Cabernet Sauvignon
from 1 February 2018 (public release 1 March 2018) and to any Fifteen Shiraz special releases.
- One complimentary night in the Elderton Guest House in Nuriootpa. Additional nights may be purchased *subject to availability, additional nights at $350. If you would like to play golf during your stay at The Elderton Guest House, we can arrange a free round of golf at Barossa Valley Golf Club.
- A complimentary, structured Masterclass at Elderton’s Cellar Door, for up to four (4) people, hosted by Cameron, Allister or Richard. Bookings required.
- Access to the Commander Concierge service – if you are visiting the Barossa, contact us and we can put together an itinerary of winery visits, dining options and other great Barossa activities for you to enjoy.
- Access to the Commander Lounge at Cellar Door, a room for you to relax while
you are visiting the Barossa. You may also book this room for private seated dining functions *subject to availability.
- Access to the Elderton Cellar Door swimming pool and lawn tennis court *subject to availability.
- Invitation to Commander seasonal lunches held at Cellar Door.
- Priority invitation to any events at the winery or in your capital city of residence.
- Exclusive access to tailored, Commander-only special offers, including museum stock.
- Commander log-in for the Elderton website, giving access to Commander-only specials.
- Easy access to the Ashmead family for drinking advice!