Elderton Wines is a second generation, family owned winery which offers a unique event and meeting space, only 1 hour from the Adelaide CBD.
Catering for up to 30 people, and offering stunning views over our 1894 Command Vineyard, the Elderton Cellar Door is set in a grand, sensitively renovated 1918 Gentleman’s bungalow.
Elderton places emphasis on quality wine and food in a spectacular location and has successfully hosted a number of corporate functions and unique wine experiences including:
- The Barossan Big Red & Rib Day
- Private masterclasses
- Interactive group tastings
- Wine luncheons & dinners
- Board meetings
- The Elderton Tennis Classic
Some unique wine experiences we offer:
- Access to full range of Elderton Wines including museum and rare release wines
- Vineyard tours
- Barrel Hall tours
- Winery tours
Additional unique features:
- Grass tennis court
- A sight suitable for helicopter landing
- Characterful and luxuriously appointed private tasting and dining rooms
- Founders’ Room features TV with AV features
We offer onsite catering, working with local chefs and caterers who are passionate about showcasing Barossa produce.
Contact Jodhi Thoms, Event and Winery Experiences Manager
08 8568 7878
3 – 5 Tanunda Rd, Nuriootpa 5355
Our Cellar Door is nestled in the middle of our vineyard. Enter via Tanunda Rd or New Rd and follow the signage to Cellar Door.
Weekdays 10am – 5pm
Weekends 11am – 4pm
Public Holidays 11am – 4pm
Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
Phone 08 8568 7878
Please note: tour groups, buses and limousines wishing to visit Cellar Door are required to book (subject to availability).